There are several benefits of using transmission PT/BT downloads on Android set-top boxes: low power consumption, ultra-quiet, 24-hour seeding, and remote management from anywhere. Here is how to use android transmission:
- Enter the Android openwrt address in the browser, and visit openwrt luci web page, then navigate to transmission section.
- transmission configuration example
- Use a browser to access the transmission web management interface http://xx.xx.xx.xx:9091 on the desktop computer. If you want to manage transmission with a mobile phone, you can use Android transdroid app. The following is the familiar transmission web management interface
- Upload torrent files to android transmission
- Don’t forget to configure port forwarding for the transmission peer port on your router